On a Peak Sportsfishing Charter we will provide you with a once in a lifetime fishing experience. Regardless of your fishing preference we are able to offer a charter that will exceed your expectations.
We are committed to fishing sustainability and creating a minimal environmental impact. We therefore, where possible, follow the Australian National Sportfishing Association guidelines for the catch and release of fish. We encourage taking only enough fish for a feed. Every charter is personalised to your fishing requirements.
A maximum of 4 anglers is recommended.
All charters are fully guided and all tackle supplied. Soft drinks, morning tea and a light lunch are provided. A pick up and drop off service is also included.
Please contact us for further information and pricing.
Terms and Conditions
• 20% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your booking. No booking is confirmed until deposit is received.
• Final balance of payment is due 30 days prior to departure.
• Loss or damage to tackle will incur additional replacement costs.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
• If your booking is cancelled less than 30 days prior to departure, Peak Sportfishing will retain the full charter fee, unless the booking can be filled by another client.
• If booking is cancelled greater than 30 days before departure then the deposit is non-refundable but transferable to another day.
At Peak Sportfishing we provide a client-centred, high quality service. There are however factors outside our control:
It is up to the discretion of our expert guide as to whether conditions are safe.
• If deemed safe the charter will proceed and bookings will to be honoured.
• If it is deemed unsafe then the charter will be firstly rescheduled. If this is impossible to arrange a refund will be issued.
Please discuss aims and timing of your trip with our guide prior to booking. We will of course assist you in every way to achieve your aims and catch. Guarantees are not given. If conditions are safe the charter will proceed even if a particular species can not be targeted in certain conditions.